Monday, June 28, 2010

Movin on up...

SHE DID IT! KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION!
Ok, so I always knew she would do it, I just cant believe how fast this year flew and fast Mara is growing up. In just a couple of weeks, she will be a 1st grader! Ok, so I think I may cry. I didn't cry on her first day of kindergarten. Mostly because I knew I would be seeing her in 2 1/2 hours. BUT ALL DAY?! What's a mom to do?
Getting her dipolma from Mrs. Thayer!
Dad, Mom and Mara!
Mara and Mrs. Thayer! SHE IS WONDERFUL!
Mara and her little boy crush Gavin! These two are inseperable!
AND, if you are wondering why they are dressed so silly, they had a zoo day. They had to combine a mammal and insect and learn 3 things from each animal. CUTE, but I am just glad I convinced her NOT to dress like a kangaroo/ caterpiller!
Mara's kindergarten friends! Peyton and Halle!

No comments: