I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this! I LOVE SNOW! EVEN on May 24, 2010
Snow is falling, From the sky above, Snow is falling, Put on scarf and glove, Snow is falling, What a beautiful sight, Snow is falling, It sparkles in the light, Snow is falling, Soft cotton wool flakes, Snow is falling, A white blanket it makes, Snow is falling, Its time to play Snow is falling, Lets make snowmen today. ~ Carniz Fatema
1 comment:
Do you remember forever ago in 1995 that we had snow on the day of high school graduation? We had to graduate in the gym instead of outside. 15 years seems like a long time but then again it seems like only yesterday i was meeting you 1/2 way between our houses and then crank calling for hours, taking buses to the mall, laying out etc. I swear we were together everyday!!
Post a Comment